Message from the Mayor
Santa Clara 4-H Club
meets on the
3rd Tuesday of each month at 7 pm
For more information
contact email@example.com or 210-268-4128/
The city hosts informational
programs at the Santa Clara City Hall.
sessions are open to all the public and are not for
conducting city business.
If you would like to
coordinate a session, please contact the mayor.
MAJOR ROAD REPAIR LIST > Listed in order of priority
[This list does not include all the roads in the city.]
- Santa Clara Rd. > from repair by City Hall, South to repair by Cale Dr.
- Youngsford Rd. > from Santa Clara East to Wetz then to Marion Rd.
- Santa Clara Loop Rd.
- Youngsford Rd. > from Santa Clara West to low area
- Wetz Rd. > south section connecting to Youngsford
- Youngsford Rd. > from Marion Rd. East to Union Wine and include 200 ft. of Union Wine
- Marion Rd > divide into 2 sections, do one section at a time
Repairs to these sections of roads REQUIRES written bids and final contract selection REQUIRES City Council approval. This list does not include 'minor' or emergency repairs.
If you would like to discuss roads, please come to a Planning and Zoning Commission meeting.
Recent News and Agendas:
Next Meeting Agenda
Power Plant Update
Click here for Minutes